Please Note :
- Mauna (Silence) : Minimal communication by speech or gestures in the Yogashala, Dining area or Dormitory.
- Mitahara (Yogic Vegetarian Dietstyle) : Eatables from outside are not allowed except fruits or coconut water or medication.
- Kshetra Sanyaas (staying at one place) : The participants are encouraged not to go outside the ashram premises during the entire duration of the course unless mandatory.
- Pratyahara : The use of Electronic devices viz. Mobile phones and laptops are restricted to 2 hrs a day ; reading books and listening to music is not encouraged in the Ashram. The journey inwards can not be accomplished without adequately blocking the external stimuli.
- The students are expected to follow the principle of adjust (physically) , adapt (mentally) and accommodate (emotionally).
- The students are expected to respect the religion , race , age , gender and limitations of the fellow participants .
- Guests from outside are not allowed during the course .
- Indulging in Amorous activities , Smoking , Drugs or Alcohol is not permitted in the Ashram .
- The students are expected to refrain from performing their own rituals (e.g. chanting loudly or doing worship) in the Dormitory at the cost of privacy of fellow participants.
- ‘ Cultural differences are nothing but a programming of the innocent Self by the insecure Self ‘…. the participants are encouraged to Transcend it.
- Please do not disturb the mother nature & it’s Co inhabitants between 8 pm and 5 am . They too have a right to stroll around unrestricted or rest undisturbed.
- Acceptance of the Teachers and the Techniques : Please surrender yourself unconditionally to the Techniques being taught during the course and the Teachers to benefit the maximum from this course.
- All other techniques must be totally suspended so as to experience the effects and efficacy of this course.
- Dress code : clothing should be modest in the class or outside the classroom keeping the back , thighs and chest appropriately covered. Transparent clothes are not permissible in the Ashram.
- The personal problems or doubts regarding the course should be discussed during specified hours with the facilitators only.
- The students should take care not to enter the Dormitory of fellow participants at odd hours.
- It is the responsibility of the participants to apprise the management about any medical problem which ensues during the stay in the Ashram or which the student is already suffering from.
- Questions/Quest answered : It is always good that the students respect the time constraints during lecture or otherwise. To ensure this the students are advised to refrain from putting personal questions during the lectures. Also , to encourage introspection we implore the inquisitive minds to always exercise patience whenever a question props up in their minds , invest 24 hrs to sincerely look for the answer within or around….and only then , if imperative , ask the question in person. Doubtlessly , the course modules are for each and every participant but in the yogashala , remember, the course is ‘Not for You only’ .
- This course is Not to prove that the Teachers know all the answers but to share with you the Techniques which can help you develop the ‘incisive selective passive awareness’ needed to find all the answers ‘within or around.’
- Time management : During the course ‘Punctuality’ is of utmost importance . It is given respectable weightage during final assessment of the students.
- Only those participants who feel that they can diligently follow the code of conduct should register for the course .
- The students who are not prepared to make a sincere effort will not only waste their time and energy but also be a cause of distraction for the fellow participants.
- The students should take care not to create such conditions which force the administration to ask them leave the ashram unceremoniously .
- The true aspirants are advised to have patience to reap the benefits and not to leave the course halfway owing to the tough discipline .
- Patience is the quality most needed when it is exhausted .
- Endurance pays .
“Let the winds decide the light,
The lamp with grit shall survive “
Remember :- this course is a determined step towards Self discovery. The more you challenge your limits the more you discover your self .